Friday, January 21, 2011

Exhausted

I haven't posted this week due to ... guess.... EXHAUSTION!!!!  Monday i was off work and my wonderful husband took me to eat and then to the warren theater where we watched not one but two movies!! We watched the figher which was really really good and kinda for the hubby and then we watched  BLACK SWAN! Yes my new fav movie.  We then came home and cuddled it was pure relaxation and a wonderful breath i was hoping to show how wonderful my week would be.... then i returned to work!

I went to work on tuesday we had court it went well and was quick so I went to a ballet class from THE ONE AND ONLY Yulia she is a ballerina who studied in russia and when i mean studdied she lived breathed, ate, slept, at an academy learning ballet and her "elective classes" were belly dancing, and ballroom! I haven't taken a ballet class since I was 17 even though i was still dancing after my knee surgery i couldn't do pointe so i just focused on other forms of dance like contemporary, lyrical, pom and hip hop.  I taught ballet, jazz, pom, tap, until i was 19 and then.......... no dancing except at the club for me in yes almost 10 years.  So not only am i returning to dance an old out of shape woman i am returning to a nationally recognized phenominal ballet teacher .... ok the point is I was surprised at how much my body had remember and could do!! Until i woke up the next morning and thought what in the hell am i thinking i couldn't walk move haha 

So that next day in agonizing pain in all muscles i had the stomach flu so i was sick both ends and my body was convulsing using and contracting all of the sore muscles........ Ok this blog is ending up a ohhh poor me session which it wasn't meant to be thats why i had waited to blog........ oh well!!!

Thursday was a great day at work saw all clients and got to really help a client in need this is why i do what i do!! I went to Maren's zumba class... our motto is ZUMBA IS THE CURE FOR EVERYTHING!!  This is true for stress, anger, frustration, to sweat, smile, listen to music, spend time with friends, clear your mind...........but it does not CURE THE DAY AFTER STOMACH FLU!!!  it actually increases naseua and the feeling of hurling immediatly!!

Today "friday" I worked, finished the docket for court, met with the judge, met with clients, got my oil changed, renewed my license.............and had THE BEST ZUMBA CLASS I HAVE TAUGHT IN FOREVER.   WE decided to put it on shuffle so noone know what was coming next and when i forget something i played it off using those olllllllddddd teacher skills.... if i step back in line then you do however many counts of your favorite moves or we would just shake it down !! that helped all the steam from the week goooo away!!!

We started a new diet today it's really just smaller portions and no pasta, bread, or sugars! I couldn't have lunch with art so i was curious if he would cheat but he cooked meat and had a salad !!!!! The man even ate an apple for breakfast and an orange for a snack (who snatched my husband he doesn't eat fruit)!!!  I had to stay and teach the younger kids hip hop class and when i came home my sexy loving wonderful hubby had tilapia cooked on the grill it was the best he has ever cooked!! We also had salad and lots and lots of WATER!!! 

Tomorrow I have ballet at 9, lyrical at 11, a meeting at 2 and teaching zumba at 6 so hopefully I can relax on sunday and find motivation to get everything i need to get done at work on monday to get caught up!!

OHHHH YA AND SOOOO I HAVE LOST 9LBS THE PAST TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!! EVEN WITH NOT GOING TO BOOTCAMP THIS WEEK DUE TO KATIE AND I BEING SICK DIFF DAYS AND THE WEATHER!!!!!!!! MY GOAL IS 125 ORRRR sexy arms, no more back fat so if i do not lose anymore weight but have a rockin body then i'm happy a number doesn't mean success but is an extra burst of power motivation for the next week of working out numerous times a day and eating only healthy food!

1 comment:

  1. I got exhausted just by reading this. I'm glad you were able to help someone in need, that always makes you feel good. I hope next week is better for you :)

    ReplyDelete