Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week 2

This past week I worked out at 5:00 two days at bootcamp monday and wednesday.  I took zumba monday, tuesday, thursday night; taught zumba twice on friday night, one class saturday night; and then......I went to the masquerade salsa ball at julias that night.  we danced for hours there!!! Got home late saturday night but could not sleep i laid in bed trying to sleep until 6 am and then finally got up.  It wasn't one of those nights where you think you didn't sleep and you were just waking up alot i mean i didn't even close my eyes.  I got up called Vick i knew she would be awake and it is always great to talk to her.  I then called my mom i was having a hard time emotional about Art and I not getting to spend alot of time together lately.  We blamed it on school for awhile then when i finished i thought it would just magically go back to years before of dates and such.  Yes, this was silly of me to think that new routines would return to old happy habits of romance.  We are amazing honestly just miss the special moments we would make for just the two of us.  I have been trying to share with him what i mean about date nights and finally today it clicked with the both of us we need to just put eachother first and then family, friends, work.  We have been having football parties, and gatherings for everyone to enjoy and then focus on hosting all night and then cuddle instead of what we both enjoy which is making eachother happy first.  I Can't believe we met three years ago it seems like yesterday!! WE went to dinner tonight and laughed and talked about every detail of those years ago how he saw me on his brothers birthday and they were trying to talk him into introducing himself but by the time he got the courage we had left.  A few days later my friend LIz and I went to grab dinner and art his brother and two best friends were there.  We laughed and talked all night and made plans to go to a concert that saturday and it's history from there we were inseperable and i can honestly say it was love at first sight!!!!!!
          So back to the point of my blog i lost 6lbs this week more than likely its water weight i stopped drinking pop and have been working out. I can't wait to keep up this bootcamp and i hope to make it everyday this week and workout at night too!! I know 2 out of 5  days for 5 am workouts was not my goal ... i hoped for all 5 but i did change my routine and worked out more than i have in years soooo this week my goal is yet again 5 and I WILL workout everyday at least once!!  I'm going to get to bed since it is 1:00am and i need to be up and ready by 4:45.  Love all of you and will continue my updates...

2 comments:

  1. Made it to Bootcamp this morning and had a kick butt workout!!!! we did a trillion pushups then planks, and bearcrawls (pushups moving forward with dead legs)! Then we ran suicides and did obliques. Worked all day oh and did i mention that I only slept for maybe an hour lastnight my difficulty falling asleep has turned into full blown insomnia and it is now 11 pm and my body is ready to crash but no my mind is racing a million miles a minute!!!!!!... So after bootcamp i took a shower and went straight to work then court. Today was a decent day at work I love helping people but dislike the struggle to be respected at times. I was frustrated so I went to zumba and had a wonderful cardio workout!!!! my arms feel like they could fall off but hey that is what i want to change the most so no pain no gain and i will have hot toned arms by gosh!!!!! Well i am going to try to close my eyes i might not sleep but i pray to rest! Tomorrow is another day at bootcamp and Yaisa already warned us it is going to be rough and total core so I will let you know if i can move haha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your times are wrong on the blogs....u might have them sent for a different time zone. But anyway I am very happy for that u r getting your workouts in, but please be careful not to do to much to hurt yourself! That is my 10 years older motherly instincts coming out! Sorry! lol I love you otherwise I wouldnt care how much ur killing yourself to lose weight! :) Can't wait until tomorrow night for dinner.....you and Art are my guinea pigs for this new recipe I am making you two. Healthy stuff! YAY! Just bring yourselves and nothing else......love u very much!

    ReplyDelete